One of the most common recipe requests I get are for SNACKS. Your weight loss/weight gain goals are much more achievable when you’ve got pre-made snacks on hand. Do you struggle with what to eat at snack time? Make a large batch of this Maple Almond Granola and store it in a container for when you’re feeling peckish!
Not only does homemade granola taste way better than store-bought kinds, but also, it’s MUCH cheaper. Not to mention, there are endless combinations for you to try, so there’s no way to get bored. For today’s granola recipe, I used Chilli infused maple syrup, almond butter, oats, and chocolate chips!
Here’s what you need:
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup liquid sweetener (today, I used chili-infused maple syrup)
- Chocolate chips (however many you like)
Here's how to make it:
- To a mixing bowl, add oats, almond butter, and maple syrup. Mix together with a spatula or spoon.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet, and use your hands to flatten and spread it out.
- Bake on 350F for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for several minutes.
- Once cooled, add chocolate chips, and serve. Store in an airtight container.