Due to popular demand, I had to create & share this incredible vegan Snickers Ice Cream. Trust me when I say, it takes satisfaction to a whole new level.
The rich and creamy chocolate ice cream, the drizzles of peanut butter, the crunchy peanuts scattered throughout... this will not disappoint.
Here's what you need:
- 1 can (13.5 fl oz) full fat coconut milk, unsweetened (yields approx. 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup agave
- Peanut butter
Here's how to make it:
- To a mixing bowl, add the coconut milk, cacao powder, and agave. Whisk gently. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and transfer to freezer overnight.
- When ready, add the chocolate coconut milk ice cubes to a high-speed blender. Blend until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Pour the chocolate ice cream into a loaf tin, fold in the peanuts, and drizzle the peanut butter throughout.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes to an hour, or until firm enough to scoop. Ready to serve. Store in freezer.